Posted on: 2021-03-02
3 minutes read.
First things first:
Here you can post about anything, especially Programming.
You can explain your project or make a tutorial for a certain library.
You don't need to post every day, just post when you feel it.
For that you need to first register from here, then you will have a panel to post, but before all that just check this page.
after you logged in you should see your panel, it's something like this:
- this will redirect you to the main page of the website.
- Shows the real-time online users and updates every 2 mins or by refresh.
- You can logout with this.
- You can choose the theme you like.
- Check this to gain more information and tricks for the website.
- View, edit, delete and manage your posts. more
- Add a new category if you need it. more
- See, add, delete images. more
- Send/receive emails to/from other members. more
- Manage comments under your posts. more
- Change your profile such as password, first-name(nickname), and last-name.
- All of your posts.
- Draft(not published) post.
- Your published posts.
- All comments under your posts.
- unapproved comments.
- approved comments.
- Total likes under your posts. (every user can give you up to 4 hearts)
- The number of posts you bookmarked.
- The number of mails you received or sent.
- Night mode toggler
View all posts
In the posts section, you can add a post or view all the posts you posted.
- You delete, set to draft, and publish a group of posts by these check-boxes and the select element on top.
- It's post author that's you. (I'm thinking why am I added this! -_-)
- Title of the post.
- The post's category.
- Post status that could be Published or Draft.
- Post tags(this helps search engine to find your post. Split them by comma "," )
- The number of comments under that post. and by clicking on them you could see all comments under that post.
- Published date.
- The number of likes for that post. (every user can like your post up to 4 times)
- Times that your post viewed.
- You can view your post directly from here. (also the draft post)
- you can edit your post.
- Delete the post (Be careful it couldn't be undone )
- After you check some posts you can select publish, draft, delete the posts then click Apply.
Here is the Add post section.
- Here you should just write your post title no summery no images etc.
- Choose a category that your post is related to. (If you need another category just add it from the categories section)
- Set post status to Draft or Published.
- Write every word accrue to you that related to your post.
- Just write a summary of the post. It's better to add an image here, see this.
- Write both title and the content of your post. (this is what users see on your post page)
There is an easy peasy " I'm not a robot " to avoid spamming.
The editor is so useful, you can find more about its feature on these links:
- uploading image ( very important )
- add and highlight code
- adding HTML (very useful)
- keyboard shortcuts
- some other things about the editor
In the Comments section, you can see all comments under your posts.
All new comments are Approved by default.
Also, you can change a group of comments to Approved or Unapproved by the select checkboxes.
In the View all posts section you can see all comments for a specific post.
You can send emails to other users from the Mails section. Also, you can answer them or see if they read it or ~.
In the Profile section, you can change your first name, last name, password, and email.
You should read these before start posting:
If God forbid you found a bug just send an email to me (email@example.com) or just report under here.